Delivering data and insights for real estate investment professionals
Real Estate Fund Intelligence is an exclusive news and information service for sales and marketing professionals at real estate investment management firms who need reliable information to help them successfully raise capital for their funds.
The why behind real estate capital flows
Our combination of proprietary data and actionable insights about institutional investor mandates, fund launches and asset acquisitions help to inform capital-raising decisions. REFI's granular, up-to-date database provides a comprehensive view of the connections between institutional investors and the funds, investment strategies and asset classes into which they allocate. Real Estate Fund Intelligence is the only intelligence product with dedicated services for the US and European real estate markets.
Gain exclusive data & insight into which firms are successful at raising capital, for which strategies and which institutional investors are allocating money to real estate funds
- Actionable intelligence about what your competitors are doing, which mandates they’re winning and for which funds
- Daily feed of institutional investor investment activities, including live manager searches
- Informed analysis of the funds attracting the most capital and the institutional investors buying into these vehicles
- Interviews with senior real estate investment professionals, real estate financing experts and prominent placement agents
Stay abreast of the key transactions across all markets, with insights that will help you to connect the dots in a late-cycle market
- Analysis of the funds you compete with and the transactions they’re involved in
- News about property sales and acquisitions and financings along with pricing, structures and information about the parties involved
- Database of transactions, searchable by investment manager, region, asset class and size
Find out what funds your competitors are bringing to market and where they see opportunities for growth
- Latest data and insight on the types of fund that managers are launching, fund targets, the assets raised and why
- Actionable insights into the most popular regions and asset classes and what it means for your business
- Overview of who among the competition is most active and where they're focusing their efforts
- Analysis of what's unique or timely about the fund and why
Learn which real estate funds are generating the most attractive returns for their investors
- Coverage of both equity funds and debt funds
- Benchmark your own funds' performance
- Detailed insight how your competitors' funds are doing
- In-depth analysis of how styles, strategies, asset classes and regions are performing
Keep an eye on senior management appointments and how companies are retaining and attracting top talent
- Insights into which companies are attracting the top real estate executives
- News on which competitors are expanding their teams
- Overview of what new markets managers are entering and how they're building their new teams
Guide strategic decision-making with in-depth coverage of wide-ranging industry trends
- Interviews with CEOs and other C-suite business leaders setting out their strategies and views on growth opportunities
- Analysis of how real estate investment managers are handling wider industry trends
- Latest developments in M&A activity and capital market transactions taking place in the sector and analysis of the impact of current and future deals
Investor Profiles and Institutional mandates
REFI's granular, up-to-date database gives members a view of the connections between institutional investors and the funds, investment strategies and asset classes into which they put their money. We provide the timeliest and most complete coverage of real estate mandates; our advanced functionality allows users to investigate the details of global real estate search activity and the sponsors behind them.
I found the gathering this morning to have been most informative and productive. The members of the panel provided insight and learned perspective on current issues, trends and development within this sector. The format and venue is most professional and conducive to networking and open discussion with leading decision makers. I strongly recommend REFI Europe Breakfast Briefings.
Managing Director at European-based real estate fund management firm
The knowledge we have gained over the years as a subscriber to REFI has been vital in helping us grow the business. Their depth of understanding and ability to provide compelling insight & analysis has meant we have become reliant on the information REFI provide on a frequent basis
Sales Director at New York-based fund manager
See how REFI membership can benefit your firm
Events and Networking
Grow your business and network with our unique event platform for the global real estate investment community
Our real estate events focus on current and future issues, trends, opportunities and challenges facing the industry.
With a closed-door, peer-led format, our events allow for candid, productive discussion on the most pressing topics allowing fund professionals the opportunity to update their knowledge and network with colleagues.
Our range of events include content-led summits and intimate breakfast briefings, alongside awards celebrating best in class for the real estate industry.
Become a Member
Join our global community of real estate investment professionals and discover how Real Estate Fund Intelligence data and insights on global capital flows, from fund launches and institutional mandates to the most important property transactions helps you make informed decisions about raising and allocating capital.
See how FI can benefit your firm
Gain insights into sales, marketing and distribution strategies, compliance and regulatory developments, operations & technology, human capital decisions, corporate strategy and the private wealth space, condensed and presented with a focus on clarity and simplicity.
Mapping the institutional space
Fundmap is the market leading business development tool for managers raising institutional capital - providing comprehensive coverage of upcoming institutional investor search activity combined with a global database of in-depth public and private allocator profiles.
Portfolio Management Research
Actionable Research, Smarter Investing
We understand the importance that high-quality, thought-leading, research has in successfully developing and managing your portfolios.
Supporting all within the investment management community, our online database, gives you unrestricted access to the latest financial intelligence from key industry figures. Search, browse and discover relevant content from our range of 13 portfolio management titles, covering more than 60 investment disciplines. The actionable conclusions presented in each article, can be extracted and applied to enhance your investment workflows, ensuring you are able to directly benefit your business from our research.