Delivering news and business intelligence for real estate investment professionals globally
Providing institutional real estate fund managers and investment companies with actionable and timely news and data on deals and fundraising, tracking global capital flows and local transactions across Europe and the US.
Global Flows. Local Deals. Informed Decisions.
We track where the largest pension funds, insurance firms, sovereign wealth funds, foundations, endowments and family offices are looking to allocate capital and why. From institutional mandates, market-specific transactions to big-picture analysis of global capital flows, Real Estate Fund Intelligence provides the critical context for your decision-making when raising and allocating capital. REFI is the only global real estate news and intelligence provider with dedicated regional products serving the US and Europe, the world’s two largest and most dynamic real estate markets.
Gain exclusive insight into which firms are successful at raising capital, for which strategies and which institutional investors are allocating money to real estate funds
- Actionable intelligence about what your competitors are doing and which mandates they’re winning
- Daily feed of institutional investor investment activities, including live manager searches
- Informed analysis of the funds attracting the most capital and the institutional investors buying into these vehicles
- Interviews with senior real estate investment professionals, prominent placement agents
Stay abreast of the key transactions across all markets, with insights that will help you to connect the dots in a late-cycle market
- Analysis of the funds you compete with and the transactions they’re involved in
- News about property sales and acquisitions and financings along with pricing, structures and information about the parties involved
- Coverage of real estate opportunities (equity and debt) across regions/countries and sectors
- Database of transactions, searchable by investment manager, region, asset class and size
Find out what funds your competitors are bringing to market and where they see opportunities for growth
- Latest news on the types of funds that managers are launching and why
- Actionable insights into the most popular regions and asset classes and what it means for your business
- Overview of who among the competition is most active and where they’re focusing their efforts
- Analysis of what’s unique or timely about the fund and why
Learn which real estate funds are generating the most attractive returns for their investors
- Coverage of both equity funds and debt funds
- Benchmark your own funds’ performance
- Detailed insight into how your competitors’ funds are doing
- In-depth analysis of how styles, strategies, asset classes and regions are performing
Keep an eye on senior management appointments and how companies are retaining and attracting top talent
- Insights into which companies are attracting the top real estate executives
- News on which competitors are expanding their teams
- Overview of what new markets managers are entering and how they’re building their new teams
Guide strategic decision-making with in-depth coverage of wide-ranging industry trends
- Interviews with CEOs and other C-suite business leaders setting out their strategies and views on growth opportunities
- Analysis of how real estate investment managers are handling wider industry trends
- Latest developments in M&A activity and capital market transactions taking place in the sector and analysis of the impact of current and future deals
See how REFI membership can benefit your firm
Events and Networking
Grow your business and network with our unique event platform for the global real estate investment community
Our real estate events focus on current and future issues, trends, opportunities and challenges facing the industry.
With a closed-door, peer-led format, our events allow for candid, productive discussion on the most pressing topics allowing fund professionals the opportunity to update their knowledge and network with colleagues.
Our range of events include content-led summits and intimate breakfast briefings, alongside awards celebrating best in class for the real estate industry.
I found the gathering this morning to have been most informative and productive.The members of the panel provided insight and learned perspective on current issues, trends and development within this sector.The format and venue is most professional and conducive to networking and open discussion with leading decision makers. I strongly recommend REFI Europe Breakfast Briefings.
Managing Director at European-based real estate fund management firm
The knowledge we have gained over the years as a subscriber to REFI has been vital in helping us grow the business. Their depth of understanding and ability to provide compelling insight & analysis has meant we have become reliant on the information REFI provide on a frequent basis
Sales Director at New York-based fund manager
Become a Member
Join our global community of real estate investment professionals and discover how Real Estate Fund Intelligence news, analysis & insight on global capital flows, deals and fundraising helps you make informed decisions.
See how FI can benefit your firm
Gain insights into sales, marketing and distribution strategies, compliance and regulatory developments, operations & technology, human capital decisions, corporate strategy and the private wealth space, condensed and presented with a focus on clarity and simplicity.
Mapping the institutional space
Fundmap is the market leading business development tool for managers raising institutional capital - providing comprehensive coverage of upcoming institutional investor search activity combined with a global database of in-depth public and private allocator profiles.
Actionable research, smarter investing
IPR Journals is the leading source of independent practical research for all in the investment management community.
The portfolio of 11 journals attracts thought-leadership from the industry’s most prominent experts, including multiple Nobel Laureates and leading practitioners from major investment firms. Each article provides readers with actionable conclusions that can be applied to enhance portfolio management and influence business strategy.