Join REFI Europe for our next Breakfast Briefing, where we will be discussing the topic of French Property.
08:00 Networking & Snacks
08:30 Panel discussion moderated by Julie Cruz, Managing Editor
10:00 Coffee, Networking & Close
- What view do investors have on the policies of President Macron, and has this changed at all in light of the gilets jaunes protests? Have the gilets jaunes protests had any impact on investors’ confidence in the French real estate sector?
- Which foreign capital sources are currently targeting French real estate?
- To what extent is the French market benefiting from Brexit-related relocations?
- Have investors fully taken on board the potential benefits resulting from the Grand Paris project and the 2024 Olympics?
- With limited opportunities in Paris CBD offices, are investors looking more at alternative assets, value-add deals or the French regions?
How to attend:
Boris Cappelle, Head of Savills France, Savills France
Boris has a Masters in Real Estate (Valedictorian) Paris XII. Boris previously worked in the Jones Lang LaSalle Corporate Finance Department in London and also within the CBRE Capital Markets Department. Boris joined Savills France as Head of Investment in 2008 and also as a member of the French management board. He has been Deputy CEO since 2017. Boris is also a reservist officer in the French army.
Jarek Morawski, Executive Director, Strategy & Research, Grosvenor Europe
Having joined Grosvenor in 2017, he is responsible for driving business strategy through detailed market research and analysis. Jarek leads the existing European research team and works closely with Grosvenor Group’s international research team. Before joining Grosvenor, Jarek held senior positions in research and risk departments of Norges Bank Real Estate Management. He holds degrees in Economic, Finance and Banking, and Quantitative Methods from the University of Freiburg and Warsaw School of Economics and holds a PhD in Economics from the University of Freiburg.
Silke Nadolni, Partner, LPA – CGR avocats
Since the beginning of her career in 1998, Silke Nadolni is specialized in property investment. She assists international and French clients in their property operations, acquisitions, disposals (share deal/asset deal), structuring, investment vehicles whether regulated or not (OPCI, SCPI, FIA), asset management, very frequently in a cross-border context.
Further speakers will be announced shortly.
The April Breakfast Briefing is sponsored by:
Kindly hosted by:
Our media partner:
REFI Europe Breakfast Briefings are open to members and trialists.
Not a REFI Europe member? Join our membership community today and receive a wealth of benefits including:
• Direct access to daily news updates, data & analysis.
• Invitations to our collection of other events including breakfast briefings, awards, summits and webinars.
• Specialist networks for the latest industry trends.
• Benchmarking data for flows, performance and product development.
• And more.
Register now for your free trial and experience the full range of benefits available to you, as well as entry to the above event.Request attendence