Join REFI Europe for our June Breakfast Briefing, where we will be discussing the topic of the German real estate market.
08:00 Networking & Snacks
08:30 Panel discussion – German real estate market
10:00 -11:00 Coffee & Networking
- Germany’s RE transaction volume is expected to exceed €50bn again this year. What makes the German market so attractive?
- What are the asset classes to focus on in Germany at the moment? Traditional and alternatives.
- Yields are reaching low levels and competition is fierce in Germany’s biggest markets, should investors consider opportunities in B- and C-cities? Are these markets liquid enough for international investors?
- Why is the German residential market so dominated by German players? Is this changing?
- What does Germany’s development pipeline look like?
- Are we seeing a shift in capital, especially from Asian institutions? Are Asian institutional investors looking at opportunities in Germany instead of London because of Brexit?
Moderator: Will Muoio, reporter, REFI Global
Mike Hilton, Founding Partner, PMM Group
Mike Hilton is founding partner of PMM Group, a leading institutional asset management company that originates and manages real estate and debt investments. PMM is the property advisor to Phoenix Spree Deutschland, a LSE listed property fund focussed on the Berlin residential market. Founded in 2006 PSD owns around 2500 apartments in Berlin, focussing on old properties in central locations.
Christoph Ignaczak, Investment Director & Senior Partner, Patron
Christoph Ignaczak joined Patron in 2012 and primarily focuses on German investments, with responsibilities including origination, due diligence, execution, asset management and business plan implementation. Prior to joining Patron, Christoph worked at Acrest Property Group, a real estate development and asset management company based in Berlin, Germany, as Director where he was primarily in charge of financing and investment analysis.
Christian Scheuerl, Managing Director, MPC Micro Living Development GmbH
MPC Micro Living Development is a fully integrated developer and operator of Micro Living products in Germany. As part of the MPC Capital group, the micro living team has successfully raised Germany’s first regulated Student Housing fund (SHV I) and transacted over 200m€ in PBSA assets in Germany in the last years.
Frank Steffen, Head of Real Estate Finance International Clients, Germany, Deutsche Pfandbriefbank AG
Frank Steffen has been working within the property financing sector since the mid-1990s. In his current role at Deutsche Pfandbriefbank, he is responsible for originating and structuring commerical real estate transaction for international customers of pbb.
— CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
Please contact email@example.com for speaking slots or for event participation at REFI Europe events.
Kindly sponsored by:
Kindly hosted by:
REFI Europe Breakfast Briefings are open to members and trialists.
Not a REFI Europe member? Join our membership community today and receive a wealth of benefits including:
• Direct access to daily news updates, data & analysis.
• Invitations to our collection of other events including breakfast briefings, awards, summits and webinars.
• Specialist networks for the latest industry trends.
• Benchmarking data for flows, performance and product development.
• And more.
Register now for your free trial and experience the full range of benefits available to you, as well as entry to the above event.Request attendence