Join REFI Europe for our October Breakfast Briefing, where we will be discussing the topic of the Healthcare Property.
08:00 Networking & Snacks
08:30 Panel discussion – Healthcare Property
10:00 -11:00 Coffee & Networking
- An aging population is creating need for modern, urban healthcare properties
- Investors are buying and building these assets and outsourcing their operation to specialists
- Brokers, lenders and advisory are developing healthcare-focused groups
- Pension funds and other institutional investors are increasingly forming healthcare-focused partnerships or carving out specific allocation.
Andrew Ovey, Senior Fund Manager – Healthcare, AXA Investment Managers – Real Assets
Andrew is responsible for originating, executing and managing healthcare real estate asset and portfolio investments, primarily across Europe. He joined AXA IM – Real Assets in 2015 and has over 20 years of experience in the healthcare and real estate industry. Andrew holds a Masters Degree in Engineering from the University of Oxford.
Benjamin Davis, CEO, Octopus Real Estate
Benjamin joined Octopus in 2010. He is responsible for the management of Octopus Real Estate, a specialist fund manager formed in May 2019 through combining Octopus Healthcare and Octopus Property. Benjamin previously led Octopus’ Intermediate Capital investment team. Prior to Octopus, Benjamin worked at YFM Equity Partners investing across a range of sectors, and worked in corporate finance and venture capital at investment bank Interregnum in the UK and USA. He has an MBA from the University of Cambridge and a Bachelor of Commerce (Hons) from the University of Auckland, New Zealand.
Full panel of speakers will be announced shortly.
— CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
Please contact email@example.com for speaking slots or for event participation at REFI Europe events.
How to attend
To register your interest in attending, email Harriet Adamson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly hosted by:
REFI Europe Breakfast Briefings are open to members and trialists.
Not a REFI Europe member? Join our membership community today and receive a wealth of benefits including:
• Direct access to daily news updates, data & analysis.
• Invitations to our collection of other events including breakfast briefings, awards, summits and webinars.
• Specialist networks for the latest industry trends.
• Benchmarking data for flows, performance and product development.
• And more.
Register now for your free trial and experience the full range of benefits available to you, as well as entry to the above event.Request attendence