In response to growing concerns over travel restrictions and face-to-face contact due to the outbreak of coronavirus, REFI Europe has taken the decision to change the format of this Breakfast Briefing.
The Briefing will no longer take place as a live event and will instead be held as an online webinar as follows:
Date: Thursday 14 May 2020
Time: 9am – 10am BST
Topic: Hotel Investment
The webinar is free to attend. To register to join the webinar, click here.
- How much of an impact has Covid-19 had on the hotel market?
- What are the most resilient sub-segments? (luxury? budget?)
- Why are institutional funds becoming more and more interested in hotels?
- What investment opportunities are available in the hotel sector – portfolios, independent hotels, assets operated by large hotel chains?
- How important is the relationship between owners and operators?
- What new hotel concepts are emerging?
Moderator: Julie Cruz, Editor, REFI Europe
David Kellet, Senior Director – Hotel Transactions, Invesco Real Estate
David Kellett is a Senior Director of Hotel Transactions for the Hotel Fund Management team at Invesco Real Estate, a dedicated specialist team who manage Invesco Real Estate’s investment in the hotel real estate sector. David has 19 years of transaction experience, which has focused on real estate, hospitality and leisure for the last 14 years. David joined IRE in November 2018 from InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG) where he worked for 6 years. He held senior roles at IHG including head of investor relations and most recently head of development in Europe, where he led IHG’s involvement in the recently completed Principal transaction. David has a degree in Chemistry from the University of Oxford. He is based in the London office.
— CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
Please contact email@example.com for speaking slots or for event participation at REFI Europe events.
Not a REFI Europe member? Join our membership community today and receive a wealth of benefits including:
• Direct access to daily news updates, data & analysis.
• Invitations to our collection of other events including breakfast briefings, awards, summits and webinars.
• Specialist networks for the latest industry trends.
• Benchmarking data for flows, performance and product development.
• And more.
Register now for your free trial and experience the full range of benefits available to you, as well as entry to the above event.