Join REFI Europe for our May Breakfast Briefing, where we will be discussing the topic of Hotel Real Estate Investment.
08:00 Networking & Snacks
08:30 Panel discussion – Hotel Real Estate Investment
- Are institutional funds becoming more interested in hotels?
- Which countries and cities are the most attractive for investment?
- What investment opportunities are available in the hotels sector – portfolios, independent hotels, assets operated by large hotel chains?
- What impact has the expansion of the budget hotels segment had?
- What new hotel concepts are emerging?
Patrick Saade, Managing Director, Co-Head European Transactions focusing on hotel disposal assignments, JLL Hotels & Hospitality Group
Patrick is responsible for the management of successful hotel and portfolio sales campaigns, including evaluation of opportunities, production of marketing materials, financial underwriting, buyer interaction, day-to-day management and closing.
Susan Samuel, Real estate Lawyer, DLA Piper
Susan has over 22 years of real estate investment and development experience, focussed in the hospitality and leisure sectors. Susan acts for global hotel operators such as Hilton, Selina and for investors and developers of hotel assets.
Vincent Mezard, Head of Hospitality, AXA IM Real Assets
Vincent Mezard is Head of Hospitality at AXA IM – Real Assets. He is responsible for supporting the continued growth of AXA IM – Real Assets’ existing hotel portfolio and our well-established partnerships with major hotel brands.
Bumjoo Maclennan, Director – Hotel Transactions, Europe, Invesco Real Estate
Bumjoo Maclennan is a Director of Hotel Transactions for the Hotel Fund Management team at Invesco Real Estate, a dedicated specialist team who manage IRE’s investment in the hotel real estate sector. Bumjoo has 18 years of hospitality and real estate experience.
— CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for speaking slots or for event participation at REFI Europe events.
How to attend
To register your interest in attending, email Harriet Adamson at email@example.com
Kindly hosted by:
REFI Europe Breakfast Briefings are open to members and trialists.
Not a REFI Europe member? Join our membership community today and receive a wealth of benefits including:
• Direct access to daily news updates, data & analysis.
• Invitations to our collection of other events including breakfast briefings, awards, summits and webinars.
• Specialist networks for the latest industry trends.
• Benchmarking data for flows, performance and product development.
• And more.
Register now for your free trial and experience the full range of benefits available to you, as well as entry to the above event.Request attendence