Join REFI Europe for our December Breakfast Briefing, where we will be discussing the topic of Outlook 2020.
08:00 Networking & Snacks
08:30 Panel discussion – Outlook 2020
10:00 -11:00 Coffee & Networking
- Solving the residential housing crisis
- Will logistics properties retain their luster?
- Planning for a world beyond LIBOR
- Next phase proptech: how real estate companies are adapting to new tech
Dirk Sosef, VP of research and strategy, Prologis
In Mr. Sosef’s current role his key responsibilities within Prologis are analysing current market conditions and future trends, understanding the factors that drive the (logistics) property performance, and providing research-led strategy and advice to internal and external clients. He also leads and contributes to the development of best-in-class research, demonstrating Prologis’ know-how and market insight. Recent areas of investigation include obsolescence, e-commerce, and the most desirable logistics locations in Europe. Prior to joining Prologis in 2011, he worked at Cushman & Wakefield.
More speakers will be announced shortly.
— CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for speaking slots or for event participation at REFI Europe events.
How to attend
To register your interest in attending, email Harriet Adamson at email@example.com
Kindly hosted by:
REFI Europe Breakfast Briefings are open to members and trialists.
Not a REFI Europe member? Join our membership community today and receive a wealth of benefits including:
• Direct access to daily news updates, data & analysis.
• Invitations to our collection of other events including breakfast briefings, awards, summits and webinars.
• Specialist networks for the latest industry trends.
• Benchmarking data for flows, performance and product development.
• And more.
Register now for your free trial and experience the full range of benefits available to you, as well as entry to the above event.Request attendence