Join REFI Europe for our next Breakfast Briefing, where we will be discussing the topic of Student Accommodation.
08:00 Networking & Snacks
08:30 Panel discussion
10:00 Coffee, Networking & Close
Venue: Memery Crystal Offices, 165 Fleet St, Holborn, London EC4A 2DY
- Student accommodation properties are currently super hot, particularly in London, Glasgow and Manchester. How can funds take advantage of the shortage of student housing?
- What can you say about the relationship between the university/tenant and the investor/landlord?
- Do yields justify the operational risks?
- What are some of the biggest challenges players face?
- Is there a particular student housing fund that attracted your attention this year? Why?
- Anything else you would like to add, say or share with our readers?
Stefan Kolibar, head of marketing, Bonard
Stefan joined BONARD in 2010 ans later became Head of Marketing & Partnerships. His main responsiblity is strategic formation & partnerships, brand awareness & visibility, marketing research & lead generation, content & communications. The company, under his supervision, successfully rebranded to BONARD in February 2019. Stefan is also a speaker and panellist at various conferences on international education and student housing and is often quoted by industry media.
More speakers will be confirmed shortly.
— CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
Please contact email@example.com for speaking slots or for event participation at REFI Europe events.
The January Breakfast Briefing is sponsored by:
REFI Europe Breakfast Briefings are open to members and trialists.
Not a REFI Europe member? Join our membership community today and receive a wealth of benefits including:
• Direct access to daily news updates, data & analysis.
• Invitations to our collection of other events including breakfast briefings, awards, summits and webinars.
• Specialist networks for the latest industry trends.
• Benchmarking data for flows, performance and product development.
• And more.
Register now for your free trial and experience the full range of benefits available to you, as well as entry to the above event.Request attendence