Join REFI US for our November Breakfast Briefing, where we will be discussing rising secondary markets – where fund managers are looking for short- and long-term investments, what opportunities are out there to diversify their domestic portfolio, and which areas to avoid in case of a blip in the commercial real estate market.
This event is open to REFI US members and first-time trialists. If you have questions please reach out to Lana Vuletic.
08:00 a.m. – Networking & Snacks
09:00 a.m. – Panel Discussion – Rising Secondary Markets
10:00 a.m. – Coffee & Networking
- Why are secondary markets an attractive opportunity for fund managers?
- Which secondary markets are hot and not?
- What are the driving points to these opportunities?
- What secondary markets are on the cusp of bordering gateway markets, and how is that long term?
Bob Restrick, Head of Commercial Real Estate Lending, Sabal Capital Partners
Inna Khidekel, Partner, Bridge Investment Group
Paul Fried, Executive Managing Director and Head of Equity Capital Markets, Greystone Bassuk
Paul is responsible for leading Greystone’s equity capital placement services. His team provide advice on structuring creative equity solutions and source institutional equity capital on behalf of real estate owners and developers across all commercial property types. He brings broad experience in raising capital for real estate projects and advising clients on capital strategies. With experience spanning over two decades and numerous economic cycles, he provides clients with a unique perspective on successfully managing the equity capital markets. At L&L, alone, his assignments encompassed over $4 billion in strategic acquisition, equity recapitalization and development projects, for projects such as the development of 425 Park Avenue in Manhattan.
If you’re interested in a speaking opportunity, please reach out to Will Muoio at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Not a REFI US member? Join our membership community today and receive a wealth of benefits including:
• Direct access to daily news updates, data & analysis.
• Invitations to our collection of other events including breakfast briefings, awards, summits and webinars.
• Specialist networks for the latest industry trends.
• Benchmarking data for flows, performance and product development.
• And more.
Register now for your free trial and experience the full range of benefits available to you, as well as entry to the above event.Request attendence