Join REFI US for our February Breakfast Briefing, where we will be discussing the rising US CLO market.
This event is open to REFI US members and first-time trialists. If you have questions please reach out to Lana Vuletic.
The commercial real estate collateralized loan obligation market continues to grow, with issuance and competition both rising in a low-yield, late-cycle market. The sector is emerging as an alternative method of financing, but with this, traditional boundaries and structures are being challenged, according to Kurt Pollem, a managing director at DBRS Morningstar, who will moderate the panel.
Key topics will include:
- The inclusion of more transitional, non-income producing properties in loan pools.
- The impact of the purchase of sub-performing loans out of loan pools, including a shorter-than-expected investment.
- The big picture impact from geopolitical turmoil, including the current instability in the Middle East.
- Managing and acquiring information about the underlying assets in loan pools.
- The difference between today’s CRE CLOs and their pre-financial crisis predecessors.
- How investors are navigating the differences between loan pools in individual CRE CLOs.
08:00 a.m. – Networking & Snacks
09:00 a.m. – Panel Discussion – Rising US CLO market
10:00 a.m. – Coffee & Networking
DBRS Morningstar, New York
4 World Trade Center
150 Greenwich Street
New York, NY 10007
If you’re interested in a speaking opportunity, please reach out to Will Muoio at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Not a REFI US member? Join our membership community today and receive a wealth of benefits including:
• Direct access to daily news updates, data & analysis.
• Invitations to our collection of other events including breakfast briefings, awards, summits and webinars.
• Specialist networks for the latest industry trends.
• Benchmarking data for flows, performance and product development.
• And more.
Register now for your free trial and experience the full range of benefits available to you, as well as entry to the above event.Request attendence