Returning for its third edition, the REFI US Institutional Investor Summit is a key event for US and international commercial real estate managers who are actively investing in or lending on institutional-quality properties, including:
- Real estate private equity funds
- Real estate investment trusts
- Real estate investment companies
The Summit is a half-day event, featuring a mix of plenary and breakout sessions.
The Summit is free to attend for fund managers, REITs, and other debt and equity investors.
To find out more and register to attend, visit the event website here.
Registration & Refreshments
Panel debate: 2020 The Year of the Loan
- Sticking to core
- New York versus the World
- Pension funds + family offices + sovereign wealth + retail
- Chasing alternatives
- The new major metros
- Not your father’s CRE CLO
Panel debate: Outside the US Bubble
Close of Summit